A year ago today I married the most amazing man I know.
What a year it’s been. I cannot imagine my life without my best friend, wisest confidant, and most gracious partner.
- he loves Jesus and enjoys the fellowship of his Holy Spirit
- of his determination and perseverance
- he always believes in me – in us
- he makes me laugh
- he snuggles with our dogs
- he is gentle and kind
- he fiercely defends what he believes is right
- of the way he loves his family
- he lets me use him as my personal heater in the winter
- he mixes an unbelievably delicious gin martini
- he is generous with his heart, his time, and his resources
- he always gently points my heart towards Jesus
Thank you, love, for being an ever-present reminder to me that our God is good. I am delighted to be your wife and look forward to the next sixty years with joy.